Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SO Funny!

I know I could use a Baby Mops around my house! Couldn't you? But don't worry, the text says it's not child exploitation. You're just teaching "responsibility and a healthy work ethic" to your baby!




Living in Seattle, I could really use a pair of these umbrellas to keep the tips of my toes dry.


I wonder if I could make this using my homemade butter and an empty glue stick?



The only thing missing is a garbage can for the used tissue. I bet I could attach one to my belt. . .



Perfect for nights when my husband is on call at the hospital. It would only take a half a shirt, so I could make one for myself and friend!

Yes, it's April Fool's Day tomorrow. Just keeping you all on your toes. Hope your day is full of fun! (PS I got this off a funny website!!)

6 comments:

Lac said...

That is funny!

Staci said...

These are awesome! I know that if we put our heads together we could for sure some up with something great and even funnier!! Love ya Whit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki said...

My parents would totally be the perfect people for the butter stick!

P.S. said...

Hilarious! I want to get the last for Deb, he would love it...seriously.

Julie said...

I need those baby moppers, and put my kids to work. I can do Crews pictures anytime just let me know.

My #706-9674

Ryan said...

I think that TP dispenser is at the wrong end of the body. It would be SO much more functional at the opposite end. ;-) LOL