Monday, April 27, 2009

TUTU for KK

I had to give my niece her birthday gift early while I was in Vegas, because I wasn't going to be there on her actual birthday! I had the idea to make her a tutu since she loved the Fancy Nancy books so much. perfect gift for her! We had a little photo shoot RIGHT after she got it! It was so fun! She was a perfect little "poser" for the shoot!!! KK (Kaitlyn) thought she was a Princess for the day! I am so glad she liked it! She kept telling me that she pinky swore that she wouldn't get it dirty! I love her!!!! Happy early 4th Birthday Kaitlyn!!! I love you!






5 comments:

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Ok...I need serious help on making my tutu's look as professional as yours!! That tutu is adorable and your niece is darling!! How lucky for her to have an auntie like you!! YOU ROCK WHIT!!!!!

Lac said...

So cute! What a good Auntie you are!

Julie said...

So cute Whit. Great job on the tutu and cake!

Ash said...

Whit I have decided you need to start a business. You are so talented in making these. She is adroable. That is so stinking cute Whit. Amazing!!

Staci said...

It turned out soooooo awesome!! Yeah you really do need to sell these things...