Tuesday, August 25, 2009

NIGHT NIGHT! Sleep tight....



What's under the bed? Well, it may sound like a scary book to send your kid off the dreamland with but Crew ABSOLUTELY loves it! He now knows the book and will "read" it back to us. It is the cutest thing you have ever seen! He will walk around during the day, stop dead in his tracks, look at you from the corner of his eye, and say, "What's that? What's that?" Then start to laugh hysterically! I just love him and his great sense of humor!! Night Night! TIME FOR BED CREW!!!!

2 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Thanks for the book review. I am always looking for new cute books to read my littles hey whats your blog for the tutus again. I can't remember and have been meaning to ask you.

Lac said...

I love that boy with everything in me! Gosh he's so adorable! When I ask him, "crew do you love Kiah?" I DO! Melts my heart!