Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WHERE HAVE I BEEN???

So I admit, I have been M.I.A!!! I do have a lot of excuses for why. Here we go...

1. I am Pregnant and sometimes don't feel like blogging!
2. Remodeling the house has taken a toll on me!
3. Didn't feel like it!
4. Trying to get things ready for baby girl to get here!

Even though I haven't been blogging I HAVE been taking pictures!! So here are some of my favorites from the past few months!!!

Helping mom clean... with a swim diaper on his head!!! :)

Our little THIEF.. as we were checking out of the grocery store we noticed that Crew was being WAY TOO QUIET. THIS was the reason, he had taken a candy bar off the shelf and started eating it!!! Don't worry we went back and paid for it!

Crew being silly!



CREW IS IN A BIG BOY BED!!!! He loves it! He also loves to come into mom and dad's room and say " Whatcha doin'?" every morning!!! I love it!
We sold the Audi!!! Down to one car for awhile! Nick loves taking the bus/train! Really he does!


Belly pictures... 22 weeks here! At my 25 week apt i had only gained a total of 5 lbs! I am so happy!!! There is nothing better than to not gain a ton of weight!! Indie is treating mommy good! She will get a BIG prize when she comes out! :)



Date night with Crew! We went to Thanksgiving Point Kids Museum and then to the Deli for Dinner and a BIG Ice cream Sundae! YUMMY!



Crew is going to be a Pirate for Halloween this year! We had our ward "Chili Cook-off" and the kids were supposed to dress up. Too bad it was FREEZING the day we had it. Oh well the good news was that MY CHILI WON!!!!! OH YEAH! I knew it would! I am pretty domestic so I had a feeling!!! :) ha ha!! (OK maybe I'm not THAT domestic but I sure do try!!)

We have had a pretty eventful past few months and only a couple more months til baby Indie is here! We have so much to do with NO TIME AT ALL! I will try to keep you updated as we get closer to her arrival!!!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Great pictures Whit. Crew is so big! On to the toddler bed, yay!! Such a big day. PS- I love your hair.

Lac said...

Cute little pirate Crew! Love it!

The Duncan's 365 said...

Okay you like great!!! You don't even look pregnant.... Not fair you should see my belly pics on my blog, and oh yeah I'm having a girl too :) yay!!!

Ash said...

Cute Pics Whit. Can you believe your belly at 22 weeks!! Its amazing! Cute Pirate. Crew looks so stinking cute. Love the costume! And love the picture of you and nick. You look beautiful. Hope your having a great Night for Nicks Birthday. Sad the Zoo didn't come together. Maybe this week? Miss you cute girl. Thanks for everything Whit. I love ya.

P.S. said...

Crew is so cute as a little pirate! I'm so glad you posted pics of him in it! I LOVE the mustache you gave him. I love that little guy so much!

Kelie said...

Loving the update!!! seriously I need pics of the remodel, holy cow i wish i were there, i miss you.

Tara said...

Crew has gotten so big. I love the diaper on his head. Can't wait to meet are little niece!