Saturday, April 12, 2008

Husband Tag!



What is his name: Nick... OK his real name is Larry! SICK!

How long have you been married: 3 blissful years!! Amazing what can I say?

How old is he? Turns the BIG 3-0 in October! I can't believe he will be 30!

Who eats more? Back in the day he could...but now we eat about the same, we are trying to watch our girlish figures... OK we are trying to lose our girlish figures and get P90X bodies! LOVE IT!

Who said I love you first? crap...I think he did, and I'm not sure he said it back right away. Not fun, but it all ended well!

Who is taller? So, this is a tough one. Realistically, he is. But I swear I am. I can't wear heels with out feeling like what Katie Holmes looks like next to Tom Cruise. A GIANT! Can't he grow a few more inches?

Who sings better? Nick for sure! I love it when he sings to me. I make him sing Disney songs with me in the car! It's fabulous! It is usually to Aladdin's " A Whole New World" so I can be Jasmine and he can be Aladdin. LOL!!!

Who is smarter? So we will answer this by High School grades!! I graduated with Honors and the top of my class and he had to have his mom plead to his counselors to LET him graduate!!! So you make that decision!

Whose temper is worse? Hands Down.... Both, we are about equal... but I hold mine in more!

Who does the laundry? Nick would say he does it all the time, but if once a month is all the time, then he wins! I DO IT ALL THE TIME! especially with a little guy who likes to spit up all the time! So fun!

Who does the dishes? He does! It's a great routine. I cook, he cleans!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, it's closer to the door so if a robber comes he can protect me. I know not a very good reason but he was there first!

Who cooks dinner? ME... and I must say I am getting much better at it! Thanks for all the recipes.

Who drives when you are together? He does... but now with the new car I think I might want to take over sometimes!

Who is more stubborn? Definitely the same. We both are really stubborn 'cause we both want to be right all the time! See I can admit it!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ummm... not sure. We usually get over fights with in an hour. We try not to keep a grudge going, it's not healthy!

Whose parents do you see the most? Nick's for sure! Mine live in Las Vegas.

Who has more friends? This isn't tough at all.... ME! Way more popular! ha ha

Who has more siblings? He does...5 brothers and sisters... me 2!

Who wears the pants in the family? I would like to think we both do! We are equals! We both try to give as much, if not more, than we take! I have the most amazing husband! I LOVE YOU BABE!!

I tag Laura, Kelie, and Tiff!

9 comments:

Lac said...

My cute little Nicky! I love you!

Staci said...

Oh... how sweet:) Love you guys!

Kelie said...

how cute! just wondering what new car...i haven't heard anything!

TC Jolley said...

You and Nick are such a great couple! I loved the post because I haven't seen Nick in the longest time, it was a great update! I really enjoy your blog, it's fun!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

It's so great to hear that Nick has someone that loves him SOO much! It's good to know that good things happen to good people - even if they bring up the past in comments of blogging!

Ash said...

Fun tag whit. It's always good to hear a little more about nick. So fun. I hope your feeling better little one and are having a blast in Las Vegas!! See you soon.

Shar Chavira said...

I can totally picture you singing parts in the car! Cracks me up. So freaking funny!! When Crew gets bigger you'll all be singing like you're in a musical...HA!

Lac said...

I will never forget the day Nick thought everyone at home was gone and I ran downstairs and he was singing "a whole new world" like he was Aladdin himself. I never knew he could sing until that day! It was hysterical! Nevermind you were like 14 or something, but still so funny!

Trish said...

Larry...hmmmm...I'd stick with Nick! Miss you guys! xoxo