Tuesday, April 1, 2008

APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!

So I have been sitting here trying to figure out a good prank to pull on everyone but I can't seem to find a really good one or better yet a believable one! So instead of doing something really crazy, because I did think of a few funny ones, I would share one of the April fool's day pranks that was pulled on ME! So it is April 1st and I am a Jr. in High School, the school day is over and no pranks have been pulled, at least not on me. So there I am walking out of the school with my brother and some of our friends. As we get about 20 steps out of the school I see a police car and then on the loud speaker, " Whitney Waite (my maiden last name) get on the ground." I am thinking they have the wrong name and person. There is NO WAY they are calling out my name. Then a distinct name is shouted again, " Whitney Waite get on the ground." Now I look at my brother and am thinking what in the heck is going on? He is just as shocked as I was. Or at least it seemed like it. So I act like I can't hear the LOUD voice on the LOUD speaker and I keep walking to my car. Well that wasn't the smartest choice I made that day because no more than 20 seconds later I see a group of kids pointing my way and one of my good friends shouts my name. I turn around and coming at me full force is a Police officer. Literally he is running after me. I am now in shock. What in the world is going on? What did I do? I know I didn't ditch that day so they can't be after me for that. Well as everything is going in slow motion and the officer is pulling on my arm (not hard) I can clearly see my MOM standing by the cop car and with a blow horn and she shouts April Fools!!! So I look up at the officer and it is a kid that use to be in my mom's seminary class who became a police officer after High School. He started laughing and so did the huge crowd that had gathered around to see what was happening to me! Embarrassing could we say? Needless to say my brother and friends were in on it. I had a few people the next day ask me why I was getting arrested and had to explain what happened. What a memory that made! We all had a great laugh after. Now if I could only get my mom back!!! I will think of a good one! She was always pulling fast ones on me. Like the time I was on the Strip for New Year's Eve. and she moved my car so I thought it had gotten stolen, but really she had moved it to another spot!! I found it before I called the cops and I definitely got her back that time! Well if you have any pranks you have pulled or gotten pulled on you write in in my comments! I love pulling pranks! I especially like to scare people! I like to scare Nick the most! It is so much fun! he tried to scare me once and I screamed so loud it scared him back!!! Gotta love it! Happy April Fool's Day!!!

Us in Ireland and Russia!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You and your mom look so much alike it's insane...I never noticed it as much until I clicked on them and your enlarged faces were taking up my entire monitor! I can never think of April Fool's jokes that wouldn't make people mad...I always think of stuff like I'm in the hospital or something...apparently people don't think that's funny

Ash said...

I am going to go private with my blog and I want you to come with me. Will you send me your e-mail address to Ashlee2224@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

I am going private on my blog. Please email me your email address so I can add you to my viewing list.
nikkitolman@yahoo.com

Shar Chavira said...

HA!! I am totally laughing! So funny. I LOVE April fools. When I worked at Dentrix I was always getting pranked. One year they created a fake invoice and I called and reamed a vendor thinking they had overcharged me for printing. Doesn't sound so funny now but at the time...it was a pretty good prank. I got so fired up.

Trish said...

Ha! Too funny! I don't have any good April Fool's Day pranks. Shoot.

Kelie said...

whit that is hilarious!!! i love it!! hope you are doing well. miss you!

sTaCiE said...

Hey Hun! I miss you! How have you been! Your baby is dang cute!

Unknown said...

Dude, I LOVE my Pilot...did I mention it's amazing? First it gets such good gas mileage for an SUV. We got 26/28 MPG driving to my Grandma's house! And I've heard the 4Runner's backseat (third row) is so ridiculous, no one could fit in it. Our third row seat isn't bad at all because you can scoot the second row forward a bit. Everything lays down flat, too. We got our fully loaded, leather seats and all for $28,000 and I'm pretty sure the 4runner was more. Anyway, I can't tell you how much I love it...it has lots of fancy gadgets and Shane & Andrea even bought one after they saw ours. So, there's my totally un-biased opinion.

Unknown said...

Yeah, it was brand new 2007. They all have a third row seat, but we got the leather and moon roof. It's a great car, I'm sure you'll love it!

Ryan said...

HEY WHIT! Ummmm, ya ..... thanks for telling your favorite cousin that you have a blog. lol Anyway, I'm glad I found you guys. Stef and I send our love.

Sara said...

Wow! Your mom is good! I am terrible at pranks, so I will be no help, but I love hearing about them!!!

Julie Ann said...

hahahah funny one!=)