Friday, August 8, 2008

SYTYCD KING!



I am so thrilled that JOSH WON! I knew it was going to come down to Josh and Twitch. When they were about to announce the winner, my heart dropped, and I kinda felt like it was me up there! Then Cat Deeley said, " JOSHUA" and I let out a HUGE SCREAM! I almost cried! I am so excited! He deserves it so much! There were a lot of great dancers this year, but I think he took the cake! Oh wait he did!! All the dances the judges chose were my favorites as well! I was very pleased with all the choices! Also... MARY MURPHY HAS HOT LEGS!!!! Who knew? She always looks chunky behind the panel. I think we were all in shock with that one! She looked really good. Also, I didn't think Nigel did a bad job either. A bit cheesy, but I liked it! I think my favorite number were my man squeeze, Wade Robson's, Believe dance, and the Top Dancer's from all seasons dance. I am not sure if Sabra just couldn't make it or if she was out of town? Sorry I have no pictures of my fun filled night. Thanks to Laura we got to have a party at her house with a lot of our SYTYCD die hards... and a few not so die hards!!! Can't wait for next year! I think I will go by my concert tickets now!!!!!!

No comments: