Monday, August 25, 2008

Three Things Tag

So I was tagged by my sister-in-law, Tara to do this tag and I thought it was pretty good. Made me think! Which is great!!!! :) OK here I go!

3 Fears

1. Now this one is really, really weird, BUT I am really afraid of SPACE! I absolutely do not like it at all. It freaks me out to the point of my stomach turning and getting me almost in a hot sweat! I don't like looking at the earth from that point of view. I don't even like to think about it! I have to stop cause I am grossing my self out! FYI... It's a real phobia: Astrophoic!
2. I'm afraid of waking up and hearing a tapping on my window and I open my blinds and staring right at me are someones EYES! No way! I would die of a heart attack!
3. I'm also afraid of loosing my husband, kids, family members, or friends. I would hope I had no regrets, no "what if's". I try to make sure everyone I love knows it and never doubts it!

3 Joys

1. My cute little family! I love my husband so much. He is my best friend! We are definitely soul mates! I love my baby boy, Crew! He is the air I breathe! I can't imagine my life without him. He is truly one of my biggest joys in life! And last but not least, Booduh! I know he is my little puppy but he is like a child to me! I love him so much. He just gets me, even when I think no one else does, I know he does. And who doesn't love to be loved so much by something so small?!?!

3 Obsessions

1. I am obsessed with making sure I do the best I can on ALL my wonderful clients hair. I am such a perfectionist it can get irritating to me. I just like to do their hair as if it were my own, and pay close attention to detail!!!
2. I am also obsessed with working out! I am not in that great of shape right now but I really do love to workout. I feel soooo much better when I have broken a good sweat and gotten my heart rate up that day! It makes me feel so much more energized! Now if I could only figure out how to get off my losing weight plateau I could look like I feel!!! FABULOUS!!
3. I am also obsessed with Reality TV! My husband hates it but I love it! It is my crazy indulgence! I can't get enough! I get so into them sometimes I feel like I am the one competing in the shows! I know kinds lame, but I love it!

3 Random Facts

1. Nick and I were set up on a blind date for our very first date!
2. I always tell Nick to "help" me lose weight or stay away from crap. And when he tries to "help" I get so mad at him and want to eat whatever it is he is telling me not to. I don't ask him to "HELP" anymore! It wasn't going well!!!!
3. I have 3 grandkids on my side of the family and Nick has 19!! Talk about a crazy Sunday dinner! Kids are everywhere!!! It's great! You gotta love them!


3 Goals
(in random order)

1. To be a great wife, mom, sister, and friend! If anyone really knows me they know that I LOVE people! I love being around people, helping people, making people laugh. Plain and simple I LOVE PEOPLE! I want to be a great example to others! I know I am definitely not perfect, but I would love to think that all of us have the qualities that others would look up to and want to do better themselves. I have many friends that I look up to and hope that I can be as great of a friend and example to others as they are to me! Let's be honest, the world is in need of good people!
2. I want to get better at doing the small things in life. Stop and smell the roses! Life is going by so fast and I am not sure that we are making the most out of our days and nights! I get so caught up in doing the daily life things that sometimes I find myself wondering what happened to my baby boy! He isn't a baby anymore, and it makes me so sad. I am at home with him all day and I still don't get enough time with him. I want to take more time to spend quality time with those that I love!
3. To get toned up before getting pregnant again! I need to know that it is possible to get back down to my wedding weight before I go for it again! Crew is totally worth all this extra "stuff", but boy would I be so happy if I could get rid of it before the next bundle of joy comes into our lives!!!

OK well now that I'm done I will tag: Ashlee G., Staci U., Bree S., & Katie E.
Have fun guys!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Are you taggin me so I'll post something?! Missed you miss Whit!! Call me!! I want to here about your amazing trip!! Yeah!!