Friday, November 7, 2008

ALICE.....

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.
Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one
heck of a party!

Click here to find out who you are!!! SO FUN!

9 comments:

WRYUN said...

I took the "GUY" quiz and i am Jacob. who ever that is ... LOL
-Ry

Sara said...

I have no idea who Alice is... obviously I am the only one who hasn't read this series! But it sounds like you!! Crew is such a cute little guy... I can't believe he is growing up so fast!

Staci said...

You are funny! I missed ya today! Not sure where you were, but I do know at 1:30!!! Ha ha! Had fun the other day...went to Archiver's and they have tons of cute stuff!!

Chris & Jessi said...

For sure you are Alice, I am Esme. I just finished the last book, freaking fabilous!

nicole evelyn bartley said...

hey whit! you have a very cute family. hey where in utah are living? it would be good to see ya. i am up in midway. let me know how you are

sTaCiE said...

Hey i alice too!! Hey i'm going private so leave me your email k!~

TaraKaye said...

Yea I think that fits you pretty good!! I can't WAIT for the movie, even though I have noone out here in Cali to go with me :( Oh well I will go by myself if I have to!! Miss ya!

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Haha!! Loved the quiz!!! I had to add it to my blog too! Hopefully you can forgive a copycat!!! You rock Whit!

sTaCiE said...

Okay so i went private so just send me your email @ sblefranc@yahoo.com I know it was fast!