Friday, November 14, 2008

PIANO LESSONS



So I have been playing the piano since I was about 8 but ever since I moved to Utah I stopped playing. Now I really want to get back into playing and would really like to start taking lessons again. I need a teacher that can teach more advanced students. (Not saying that I am, but I can play more than," Mary Had A Little Lamb") If anyone knows of any GOOD and REASONABLE teachers PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! Thank you!!!

PS YES this song on my blog inspired me to start up again. It is so beautiful! I got part of it down!!!! LOVE IT!

6 comments:

*Kelly* said...

Whit, you have to call my old piano teacher she would be perfect for you!!! She is amazing and so much fun to work with. Her name is Pat Ockey and she lives in Highland! Shes been teaching for 20 years I believe and is one of my favorite people on this Earth! Her number if your interested is 756.1146
Hope you give her a call, tell her I said Hi!
Kelly

Lac said...

Piano lessons would be so fun! I was wondering where you got the Twilight tickets. My girlfriend really wants to go!! She doesn't have family like we do, so it would be nice to take her. My thing on my blog.... you must have sent it to me, and I loved it! I usually can't stand forwarded things, but it was really good! Thank you sunshine!

Kelie said...

go whit! you talented woman! LOVE YOU!!!!

P.S. said...

Whit-where did you find this song? I love it and tired finding it on itunes and couldn't. Seriously call or text me and et me know where I can find it...please!

Beck said...

Very cool. I love to play too. I am so the same as you. Dont use my talent much anymore except at church. I do miss it. I wish I had a baby grand. Thats my favorite to play on. I hope you find a good teacher. I think there is someone in chapel bend if I remember right. I will look into it for you.

Ryan said...

Doesn't just about any old lady in Utah teach piano? ;-)