Thursday, February 4, 2010

CRAZY TWO

I have been so consumed with baby, diapers, feeding, cleaning, feeding, diapers, etc. You get the point!! That I have not had time to write all the crazy things that have been happening around here. So I decided to put them in one post!!!
Crew has been so excited to have a baby in his house. We usually find him in the pack n' play trying to "hold" Indie!! He can't stand it when she is sleeping. So he will usually try to open up her eyes for her. AHHHHHH! Now you may not think that's so bad but when I tell you that his latest new fun thing to do is come out of his room with his diaper off and all the contents inside of it on his hands... YES, you heard it right.... all over his hands, floor, etc. Well now you know why I freak out when he tries to touch her face without me knowing! The joys of two I tell ya! I turn my back for a few minutes and there is something waiting for me to clean up!! AGAIN! I think it may be time for POTTY TRAINING!?!?! We will see!
The other night while putting Crew to bed, we were helping him say his prayer and he decided that he no longer needed help saying the prayer and that he would take over and as soon as prayed for Indie he started singing "twinkle, twinkle little star" It was the cutest thing ever! If you read the last post you know that is his favorite song to sing to Indie. So it was really sweet to hear him say her name and then immediately think to sing her a song!! I love Crew! The moments I want to scream cause I am cleaning up poo off the floor and he is taking his 2nd bath of the morning I will try to remember these special moments!

4 comments:

Kelie said...

oh boy! you have your hands full!! I can't help but smile about the poo, and remember it all to well with annika! So sorry you are having to deal with it!!! especially when he's touching Indie! Missing you! Love you so much!!!!

Beck said...

Seriously its a good thing kids can be SOOOO cute bc there are definately times when you want to....You get the point :)

I feel ya girl though. This is all normal and we have all been there. He will grow out of this soon Im sure. Love ya girl.

Chris & Jessi said...

I'm sorry but all I can say is hehehe, thats hilarious. I forgot how much work a new baby is, maybe that is why mine are 6 yrs apart

Cari Duncan said...

Whitney your little girl is soooo dang cute! Congrats on finally getting her here. I am in the process of getting mine here, but she will be born at 34 weeks if not sooner. We really need to go to dinner again soon. I would love to see little Indie :) talk to you soon.