Monday, February 22, 2010

ONE WORD: PRECIOUS!!

I am so excited about the newborn photos my cousin, Jeanna, took of Indie! I can't even tell you how amazing Jeanna is, so I will just show you. Click HERE Scroll to the post with "INDIE" at the top! There are just a few of the many she took! I am so excited to get them up in her nursery! Cause HERE IS THE FINISHED PRODUCT!! I AM IN LOVE! I had a "vision" of what I wanted it to look like and I think it may be better than what I had in mind! I still want to add a few odds and ends but for the most part its done!! What do you think?? Totally Sassy and not too "babyish". I like the look of being able to have my nurseries grow with the kids. Crews moved with him to his big boy room and I believe Indie's will grow with her for years! I really don't have a FAVORITE part of the room but I do think that her name and the chandelier REALLY make the room!!













and all of this is for THIS PRECIOUS ONE!!!

6 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Okay Whit. She is oficially the cutest thing I have ever seen! Those pics are freaking adorable. I really need to come and hold her. I just want to kiss her. I hope that you are doing well. The nursery is gorgeous. Congrats!

Kelie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the nursery, and that darling Indie!!!

Matt and Sarah Joseph said...

OMG- Come decorate Maia's room please! You are amazing:) it's so cute! but what's even cuter, your adorable kids! your going to have to have like ten with how good you are at makin em!! Let me know when i can come visit!! Love you

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Whitney, those pictures of Indie are some of the cutest newborn photos that I have EVER seen!! WOW, INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! Your cousin has some serious talent and it doesn't help that your sweet baby is the perfect model!! Miss ya!!!

Unknown said...

Sooo freakin cute...and those pictures turned out awesome! Her eyes look amazing! Wow!

Bret and Cherissa Newton said...

The newborn photos look amazing. I'm glad the pettiskirt worked out, it looks really cute on her!