Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm back!

What can I say? My life has been crazy these past few weeks! For one, I haven't had the internet for the past 2 weeks and then we had my entire family here at our house for Crew's blessing. Whoa! What a crazy time in the Odom household that was... if you could only see the pigpen we are living in right now! Its time for a little SPRING CLEANING! I can't wait to get my house back in order! Well I also did something pretty dramatic... I cut 9 inches off my hair! I love it! I definitely needed this change, and lets be honest, hair grows back! Right?!? I am loving the change but still trying to get use to it. I am constantly trying to fling my hair back and there is nothing to fling. When I get my camera all set I will post my before and after pictures! Tell me what you think! What else has been going on?? Well most importantly we had Crew blessed at our home on Saturday, March 15. What a wonderful blessing Nick gave. It was so special and intimate to have it done in our home with our entire family. What a blessing it is to have a husband who holds the priesthood and is able to bless our son. Nick is such an amazing father and husband. I couldn't have asked for anything more. He is truly amazing. The blessing he gave was just absolutely perfect. He was so in touch with the spirit and knew exactly what needed to be said to our little angel. I must admit, I probably will never have a blessing in church. It was the best experience and so memorable to have it at our home where we will raise our children. Crew is one amazing child and I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be his mom. What a great calling in life we have as women to raise our children and teach them to grow into amazing children of God. I love being a mom and it has only just begun!! Life is Great!!! Keep an eye out for all the event pictures to be posted!

8 comments:

Lac said...

Nick is such a great little Dad. He loves that baby so much. He really is adorable. I think we were all just waiting to see what he'd be like as a Dad because he's always loved his niecies and nephews so much. I'm so happy for you guys! So great to have the blessing at home too. I was always so worried about the germs of everyone at church infecting my new little baby. So that's nice you didn't have to worry about that!! Anyway- I love you guys

Cameron Family said...

You do have such a cute little guy! :)

Sara said...

I have already seen your hair and it looks great! Love it! Either way you look amazing!! oh... and I sent you an invite in your email to view the blog! See you tomorrow!

~Natalie~ said...

I saw your hair at church and I love it! Very cute. Your little guy is so cute!

Ash said...

Whit I am so glad your weekend went so well. I love your hair. And I love you! Thanks again for the fun birthday. Your simply amazing.

Shar Chavira said...

I'm so bummed we were out of town for Crew's blessing. He's the cutest little guy. I'm glad he had a good day. oh, and LOVE the hair!

Kelie said...

I am so glad we got to hang while I was in town for the short weekend! I LOVE your hair too!! love you!!!

Mindy Widdowson said...

hey whitney-I wanted to stop and talk for longer today in the hall at church! I didn't want to keep the Bish waiting tho! It sounds like Crew's blessing was awesome. We actually blessed Viv at home too and I agree with you...it was very memorable and intimate. Motherhood is definitely agreeing with you! You are beautiful!