Friday, May 9, 2008

My new favorite place....


HARMON'S!! The new location off of Bangerter is simply amazing! Nick and I went there just to see how much closer it was to our house as well as get some diapers. Well we left with MUCH more!!! Dinner for both of us, only $4.99 each and it was better than any fast food restaurant. It was so incredible. I couldn't believe that it was a grocery store when we walked in. So impeccably done.The store was spotless and it had everything I needed and much more. It is my new Costco!! And get this. It even has a culinary school upstairs. That's right it has a second story in the grocery store. You can buy your food from the little bistro and then go eat it there as well! The upstairs has a fireplace and professional kitchen with glass windows to look in and watch. They also offer cooking classes! I would love to go to a few. I can't say enough about this place!! I LOVE IT!!! GO HARMON'S!!!

2 comments:

Shar Chavira said...

Oh my gosh!!! I went there the other day and LOVED, LOVED it! They have all organic bread, cheese tons of it and pastries to die for. I called them and they made me 1 1/2 dozen cup cakes in 45 min. and they were decorated so cute! it's my new hang out!

Kelie said...

can i have that store here?!? sounds amazing!!! miss you!