Thursday, May 22, 2008

ROBBERY!



Did I hear it right? Cook over Archuleta?!? David Archuleta was ROBBED last night of the title of American Idol Winner 2008! I am so mad! He is by far the better singer. I think the voting was rigged anyway. When I tried to call in I sometimes was sent to an operator or I was calling and nothing was heard on the other end. I am so upset. I thought for sure he was going to win! David Cook is so fake. He does his stupid fake cry where there are no REAL tears. LAME! With 97.5 Million votes I guess you can be happy that millions of people voted for you and you know you will put out an AMAZING record! Especially with the preformance he did with One Republic. Words can't express how amazing he was. That song was the best of the night. David Archuleta is MY AMERICAN IDOL!!! A few girls and I went to the Energy Solutions Arena (aka The Delta Center!) and watched the Live finale. We were so excited to be there! It took us back to being in High School! We caught ourselves some American Idol and David Archuleta T-shirts. Here are a few pictures from the fun filled evening. After the loss we had to go eat ourselves out of depression so we went to Chili's for some good ol' chips and salsa and the ever so delicious... Chocolate Molten Cake! YUMM! We sure did feel a little better after that! Thanks Ash, Kaite, Sandi, Brad, and Katie's Mom for a night of fun!! Next year we are heading for the LIVE finale in LA! YEAH!!
Yep that's us outside David Archuleta's House!!!

Us with our Idol shirts and signs!

We Love David!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Is I told you so rubbing it in too much? Cook is a way better preformer than Archuleta. Ha!! j/k I actaully felt bad for little David when he didn't win. But, don't you worry, in 6 month Archuleta will come out with a cd and you can sing along to him in your car. =)

Lac said...

You guys are hysterical! You know it's probably better that Archuletta took 2nd because now he doesn't have to sign the "American Idol" deal. He can choose to go wherever he wants and name his price. So in the long run I think that will be good!

The Christensen Family said...

I am totally with you! Just wanted to pinch Archie's cheeks - he is so cute. Your blog is darling... Can't believe how grown up Crew is! He is SO cute! Loves...

Anonymous said...

hello!! how have you been!! It's been ages!!! Your family is soo cute!!!!!!!!!! What a cute little boy you have!!!---sorry about the robbery!...it was a sad day!!

Ash said...

Whit boy was I soooo mad or what. I was wanting David to win so bad. He deserves it! I had a blast with you and Katie. I loved every minute of it except for our announcement. His poor voice coach. I hope your having a blast in Vegas. Miss ya already!

Sara said...

I agree with the performance part... Cook should've won!! Don't kill me yet casue I think Archuleta is the better singer!!! Fun you guys went down there!!! Thats awesome!

Dave and Shelby said...

Just the cutest blog in town. I am blog surfing and came across yours. You guys are the cutest family. We need to go out one night. Hope all is well with you guys. Shelby

Kelie said...

totally felt the same way about the whole thing! especially trying to get through the phone lines to vote....they were rigged! miss you! hope you are doing well!!! love you!