Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HAPPY BIG 3-0 BABE!!

Yep that's right Nick is 30!! I can hardly believe that he is now in the 30-59 year bracket!!! BOY IS THAT SCARY!!!! I had so much fun preparing for this day! Since I felt this was a big birthday I figured I would go all out!!! I decided to get him 30 things that reminded me of him. I thought it was going to be pretty easy, 30 things didn't seem too hard when it comes to my husband, but after 24 I had to get pretty creative!!! It was a blast putting it all together and watching him "open" all the gifts! My favorite gift and I believe Nick's as well, was the 30 years of memories book. I got all of our family and his closest friends to write their favorite memory or story of Nick! The stories made Nick laugh and cry! Thank you to all that helped me out to get everything done. I COULDN'T have done it with out you! Here are a few pictures from his birthday! Do you like the tin foil wrapping paper? I LOVE IT! ha ha!


I got nick an entire 7" cake of his favorite dessert...White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory! Sinfully delicious! Here are a few pictures that I took of the book. There are about 8 more pages other than these! Can we say TIME CONSUMING?!?!? It was totally worth it!





Not only did he get 30 gifts, a book, and a lunch date with his two favorite people (Crew and I!!), I am also taking him to Las Vegas next week for a birthday getaway! We are going with 2 of his closest friends he has had for almost 18 years! We are so excited! I can't wait to PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!!! I'll post pictures when we get back!!! HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY BABE! I LOVE YA!

16 comments:

Mindy Widdowson said...

Hey Whitney!
What a great 30th for your Sweetie! I love the Book! I pretty sure MasterCard would put that in the "priceless" category! Tell Nick welcome to the club.
When is your big day? Let me guess....not for 5 more years right?!!

Great Birthday Idea!
Love,
Mind'

Staci said...

Sounds amazing:) What a sweet wifey!! Hey we are for sure going to Vegas next weekend too...I'm going to go do a store visit then we are headed down!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

Whit you are such a good wife. Where do you find time to do that?

Beck said...

You are honestly the coolest wife ever! That gift is way too cool. You are so creative.

rachel thurston said...

so it all came together! amazing! you are like wonder wife. did I send my memories in enough time to make the cut?!

happy birthday nicky!!!

WRYUN said...

That's a rad gift! Happy birthday dude!

-Ryan

Long Family said...

WoW! That birthday box looks amazing, and that book looks awesome-what a fun way to celebrate 30 years. Nice work!

Palmer Family said...

Umm, you are way nicer than me! I didn't do anything close to that for Cameron's 30th. I want to be like you!

Shar Chavira said...

That turned out SUPER CUTE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!! You've got the best wife ever!

Ash said...

Whit that book turned out amazing. Wow. I am so impressed. And the color paper has black ink on it. Amazing. Not green. You made Nicks day. Way to go Whit. Your simply the best. I am dying over that book. I hope your having so much fun in Vegas. Live it up! Oh and thanks for that scary picture...I am home alone. See you when you get back. Happy Birthday Nick!

Erin Bradley said...

Happy Birthday Nick! Whit you spoiled him. What a good wife you are to put so much thought and energy into his birthday. You put me to shame.

Laura said...

That is the cutest idea!! I love it! Its funny because a lot of the things that were in the box is what I would put in for jeremy...milk duds and sour patch kids are his fav!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Happy Birthdday Nick! Your wife is SOOO cute for doing all of those great things for you on your special day! I hope you guys partied it up in Vegas!

TaraKaye said...

Hey lady!! I love your blog!! U are such a cute mom & wife!! Hope you had fun in Vegas!! Miss ya much!!

Sarah said...

What a cool way to celebrate!! Love the 30 years of memories book, PRICELESS!

....LOVE MY HAIR!:)

Andrea's Blog said...

Whit dog!

Love the blog! Havent looked at it in awhile! You can go out of town again too, and let gma and papa take crew for awhile!

love you Mom