Monday, October 27, 2008

ViVa LaS vEgAs!!!!

We had such an amazing time in Vegas for Nick's 30th Birthday! I don't feel like writing a day-to-day synopsis but I will give you a glimpse into our week!
We ate at In and Out 3 times, went into 10 hotels, went to bed around 2am every night, woke up around 9:30am every morning, ate at some good restaurants, went shopping for 2 days straight, went swimming at the Mandalay Bay's Wave pool (amazing!), started reading Breaking Dawn, Gambled a whole 10 bucks... I can see how people get addicted. When you win you feel on top of the WORLD! But I stopped at a meezley 10 bucks! , went to KA @ the MGM Grand... probably the best show on the Strip! I Highly recommend it!, Cherissa and I got ID'd, and had so much fun I can't wait til our next trip with friends! The best part was that my parents took Crew while we partied it up on the Strip! Thanks so much! It was much needed! Here are some pictures of the days in Vegas! Thanks to the Newton & Evan's for such a great time! Let's start planning the next annual Friends Getaway! LOVE YA!

10 comments:

Tara said...

It was fun seeing you guys. Wish you lived closer! Love Us

Tara said...

It was fun seeing you guys. Wish you lived closer! Love Us

Tara said...

It was fun seeing you guys. Wish you lived closer! Love Us

Palmer Family said...

Jealous! I need about a week away from the kids. Maybe next time we will join ya!

Trish said...

You look too cute Whit! It was fun catching up the other day, and I am loving Emma's new do! xo

Bree aka Breeza said...

Hi sexy thang! NO...Not gonna dog for lunch, next week it is! Looks like you had a blast! Love you mucho!

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I loved your birthday basket (box) you did for him. I will have to steal that idea for my husbands
30th next year.

Kelie said...

What a great trip...and way late on the happy birthday to nick!!! How fun! you are so flippin gorgeous!!! love and miss you much!!!

Staci said...

Thanks for letting us intrude on ya for the night:) It was fun seeing you guys!! I must say that Mystere was pretty good and I've HEARD that it might be better than KA?! HA HA! Just another reason to go back!! Love ya Whit! You look amazing in your pics BTW!!

Tara said...

I want to see pictures of your costumes, especially Crew's. Get on it! Love Ya