Monday, October 6, 2008

TAG

Thanks Stac! I needed a good TAG!!! Gotta love them! The tag is this: you have to go to your fourth picture file and to your fourth picture and share about it. So here is mine:

Now I have to be honest I have a MILLION pictures of Booduh but this is one of my favorite ones! He was 2 months old here and just a little furry fireball! Kinda like he is now, just a little bigger! HE IS THE CUTEST PUPPY EVER!!! I remember this day! It was our first year of being married and our second month having Booduh! We went to my parents house for my birthday and since we were in Vegas he got so hot that any shade he could find he would "hop" his way to it! Yes HOP! He was so small that in even the shortest grass he would have to hop through it! It was so dang cute! He looked like a furry frog!!! I know it may sound dumb to some people,(except you Stac!)but Booduh really felt like my first born. He is ALWAYS so happy to see me, he loves me Unconditionally, he has and I hope always will be here for me! He is a true friend! I can't image my life right now without him. He brings such a fun vibe to our home. Even if he is sometimes naughty, he is still my BEST FRIEND!! WE LOVE YOU BOODY! PS Look at those ears. I love them! I kept the little curls from his first haircut! I told you he was my first "born"!!!
Ok so I now TAG: Tara, Holly, Becky C., & Bree!

7 comments:

Shar Chavira said...

oh so sweet. Gotta love puppy pics!

Angie said...

I think we were on the same vibe last night. Yes, I am totally over being sore (finally). I sent you an email before I even saw your post about going to the gym! And I love this picture of Booduh too--why can't they stay that tiny FOREVER?!

There is a Blue Iguana in downtown SLC & they have almost, but not quite the same recipes, but we think the Red Iguana is better. Let us know if you guys ever want to go, we are always down for a trip to the Red Iguana!

Beck said...

Puppies are so freakin cute. And it totally is fun to reminis (no clue how to spell that :) but its fun to look back at old pictures when our babies were small. haha!

Staci said...

Yeah Boody Boy!! Thanks for being our friend!! It's the best thing about getting a haircut at Whit's..you get lil boodah on the lap!!

Kelie said...

I remember when you brought him home...ari was so excited she picked him up by the hair on his back and pretty much threw him down. so sad for booduh! He's such a good boy!

Julie said...

Hi Whit,
It was good seeing your cute family. I would love to take his pictures. I can really do it any night next week except Thursday. Let me know. Thanks!

Angie said...

TAGGED YOU, check my blog for details!