Monday, January 26, 2009

January 2009

There is not enough time in each day to get EVERYTHING DONE! One of those things on my list was to post something on here and I never got around to it. So I am going to make this one big post of the highlights of our month!!! Here they are:

Crew is WALKING!!!!

Crew also learned how to go DOWN the stairs ALL BY HIMSELF. Self taught!!! Kinda scary but it is so funny to see him slide down on his tummy!!!


Crew went sledding for the first time!! It was so much fun! He laughed the entire way down and wanted to play in the snow all day!




Crew also likes to make silly faces and drink from mommy's cup!!



I made a blanket for a good friend of mine, Shar, for her soon to be little boy! It was my first one I have ever made and I am pretty impressed with myself. I am not that good but I think it turned out really cute!!!


We went to the mall and rode the carousel for the first time!!!

Can't forget about Booduh!

Those are just a few things that have been happening around our humble abode!

13 comments:

Tara said...

He is growing up so fast! Can't wait to see you guys. Only a couple of weeks. KK is so excited that it is just going to be me and her. Love YA

Lac said...

Such cute pictures! I hope that Crew is feeling better. Do y ou think it was just his teeth?

The Duncan's 365 said...

Whitney,

Hey its Cari from Hair school I don't know if you remember me!! I got your blog from Suzanne at hair school! anyhow your baby boy is so cute! You look great and happy! I want you to check my blog out too feel free its www.duncanfamilyadventures.blogspot.com and also how the heck are you? Nice to see you have such a cute blog going! I'm due with my first baby a (BOY) in May :) yay! Talk to you soon!!

The Duncan's 365 said...

Whitney I am working at an office in Draper as an Admin assistant! Nothing fancy but it works :) I still do hair on the side for family and friends!! I would love to do lunch sometime I don't know if you want to give your cell out over your blog, but I don't think I have the right number anymore LOL that was 5 years ago! I'm doing really great how about you? Or maybe even just get me your email then we can exchange numbers there :)

Addie-buggie said...

your son is too smart! and cute. Oh you may want to change us from Brain and Jenn to Brian and jenn. lol, I laughed so hard when I saw that on your friends, the first year of our marriage i kept spelling his name brain on everything!

Ash said...

Whit I am so glad you are capturing these moments. Little crew is doing so good. It's such an exciting time when they start to walk and when they can go down the stairs. So fun. Sliding looks so fun. Good job on that blanket amazing. Love ya.

Beck said...

haha! Nope we cant forget about Buddah! Your so funny. Love that Crew is walking and going up and down stairs. You will be a busy Mom now...as if you werent already. Love your blanket too. Look at you little seamstress :)

Heather said...

Crew is SO adorable! That picture on top...Amazing. Last night was so fun! Who the heck stays at Chilies for 3 1/2 hours? ha! I still feel bad for that couple next to us! LOL. Lets do it again!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

For some reason it posted my comment 3 times! (if your wondering about all the deleted comments..LOL)

Anonymous said...

My grandson is just the cutest! We sure love him and miss him! Love the picture of him in the snow! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you! Love Mom

Cari Duncan said...

So hey I don't know if you have yet but check out the other blog I was telling you about, there is a new great post up I think you would like and your opinion would be good. :) its www.cdspiritualchronicles.blogspot.com k talk to ya soon