Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's Resolutions for '09

1. Watch more television. Read less.

2. Eat more cheeseburgers and other fast food.

3. Don't exercise one wit.

4. Don't answer the phone when someone from the Relief Society or bishopric calls.

5. Call the bishop on Monday nights and unload all my problems.

6. Forgive less. Stew more.

7. Call parents daily to remind them who their favorite daughter is.

8. Stop signaling when turning left or right.

9. Block the aisles with my shopping cart at the grocery store while looking for what I need.

10. End every sentence with: "You do the math."

11. Spend more time on the internet blogging and facebooking.

**(PS this was all for laughs! It's not true! Well maybe all but #7! ha ha!)**

9 comments:

Julie said...

I think we have alot of the same New Years resolution.

Angie said...

You crack me up! Luvs it!

Staci said...

These are perfect!! Don't just say just kidding...

Bret and Cherissa Newton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bret and Cherissa Newton said...

My favorite is "you do the math." I do this already with Bret because I'm the worst at math and he is the best. I always ask him to add up my yatzee dice and calculate prices when I shopping for things on sale. So...you do the math!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

I love your resolutions! And I love the picture of Crew at the top - it's adorable! Looks like he had a good birthday too.

Nikki said...

Good thing you are joking.. I was gonna tell you I was not a big fan of #4. Its the story of my life sometimes.
=)

Shar Chavira said...

tee hee!!! cracked me up!! who really needs to signal when they turn left anyway???

~Natalie~ said...

That's funny! I like them. :) Whiteney your Crew is just too cute. You have such a darling little guy! How are you doing? Hope to hear from ya soon.

~Nat Berrett