Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Utah+Winter=SUCKS!

I am so sick of Utah winter I could SCREAM! There are many reasons for that statement but the main one right now is because this winter brought a lot of sickness to my home. Right now Crew, Indie, and myself are very sick and Nick is starting he downward spiral. I feel so bad because my little 2 year old and 6 week old baby are both snot faced and coughing up there lungs. The worst part is I can't really help much at all, cause I am in their same boat. Why do mom's have to get sick? All I really want is to help my little ones get better and I can't get better myself to even help them. I feel horrible hearing them cough. Crew has to be on breathing treatments to help loosen everything so he isn't wheezing and Indie has to be suctioned before and after every feeding to be able to swallow and breathe. Both are on antibiotics and I am hoping that it starts to work very fast. The Dr. said they both have a little redness and water in their ears. Not a full on ear infection but the start on one. As well as the flu. Which can very quickly turn into RSV. Scares me to death. I stayed up the first night Indie came down with her cough to make sure she was breathing all night. I have heard way to many horror stories and I didn't want my baby to be one of those. Maybe it's the new mom in me, but I wouldn't have gotten good sleep anyway.
Another reason Utah's winter sucks is because we can't GO OUTSIDE!!!! Well, we can if we want to take an hour to get the kids in their gear. Seems like a lot of work for the little time we will be out there. Esp. when daddy isn't home during the day to help!!
Needless to say I AM OVER WINTER! I want to be able to go running, walking, swimming, etc. without worrying if when I come home we will all be sick again! PLEASE GO AWAY WINTER! BRING ON THE SPRING!! The END!
**(sorry another post with no pictures. Busy Ly-soling the house instead of taking pictures this week!!)**

No comments: