Wednesday, March 5, 2008

And the winner is....

CREW!!!!! For being the best baby in the world! He hit a major milestone last night. HE SLEPT THROUGH THE ENTIRE NIGHT! What else can a new mother ask for? AMAZING! Nick called me this morning from work and asked if he was dreaming or if he had just slept through me getting up and all. And to my delight, it wasn't a dream and he wasn't being a bad dad and sleeping through it all! It was true! Now, I have to say that Crew had been sleeping like 6-7 hours at a time for the past few weeks, but he would wake up still at 5 am or so. Last night it was almost 8am when I heard the cutest little cry that always says' "Mom give me some food!" I went in there and he had the biggest smile on his face! I loved it. What a fantastic mood I am in. How funny the littlest things can make me so happy! I am on cloud 9! Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Yahooo!!!! Way to go Crew. Nick must have worn him out while you were gone. I guess that is more reason for us to go out for girls night more often!

Cameron Family said...

Yeah! I am so excited! That is always the best night! I remember the first time Chase slept through the night I kept waking up to see if he was breathing!

Kelie said...

Whit that is so dang awesome! way to go crew! You are such the cutest mom ever, I love it!!