Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy birthday Bree-dawg!


Happy Birthday Bree! I know this is a little late, her birthday was yesterday,March 3. I just want to tell Bree how much I love her and how much she means to me! She is one of my best friends and I don't know what I would do if she weren't in my life. We became friends right when I first started dating Nick. Bree and Marsh were Nick's immediate neighbors. What great neighbors to have I might add.(Boy do we miss you guys right there!)Bree has been there for me through some of the roughest days in my life and the most amazing days in my life. She is the person that I know I can always count on to make me smile. She is an amazing person. She is a wonderful mother of two beautiful kids, and a FABULOUS wife! What a blessing she is to everyone around her. I just cant say enough about Bree. She is one of the few people that know me like I know myself. She is more like family to me. I love her so much and am so thankful to her for the great times we have spent together and the memories we have made! I can't wait for the million more memories we have to make! I love you Bree!

3 comments:

Kelie said...

Ditto to everything! love ya whit!!

Ash said...

Whit she is so cute! Daring picture of you guys. Your beautiful!

Mark andTiffani said...

Whit, that is so sweet of you. You are such a good friend to my siter! I hope you and your family are well. I need to see your cute baby!