Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The movie is being filmed...



Twilight that is! OK so I am a little upset about the cast. Edward is supposed to be the most beautiful creature we have ever seen... now look at the person they chose to play him. NOT WHAT I WAS PICTURING! His name is Robert Pattinson. He is not cute! What were they thinking? There are a million more guys that are way cuter than he is to play the part! Here is the website to go see the entire cast.... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212
What do you think?

5 comments:

Cameron Family said...

Ok, Just so you know I am going to steal this and put in on my blog. I knew it was just a matter of time before this becamse a movie!

Kelie said...

I am so psyched for this movie! however, edward as you said is NOT what I pictured...I hope they can make him look the part or it just might ruin it all for me!

Staci said...

Sorry your guy in this movie isn't cute. I didn't read the books, but I know how much you love a hot guy in your movies..(and so does everyone else in the theater) ha ha!! Thank you for the sweet post. You are the best and I love you dearly. Thank you for everything you do for me and I can't wait to see ya Thurs!! Did you want to try one of those new recipes?

Ash said...

Whit I was just going to say I wish they had your 27 dresses guy in this one for you. It makes it that much more enjoyable huh.

Shar Chavira said...

errrr...I'm so ticked!! He does not look like Edward. BOOOOO for that!!