Friday, June 27, 2008

The best time of the day is....

...BATH TIME!!!! Crew absolutely loves the water. He is my little fish.Last night we decided to take some pictures of this fun event! We had a blast watching his eyes light up when he got to play with the bubbles and find his hands underwater. We don't have many bath toys, but rest assured we are going to get some ASAP! Let me tell you one thing that is for sure... he is one slippery devil! We usually take him in the shower with us and it really isn't that hard to hold him, but for some reason he was slipping through our fingers all night. I felt bad because a few times he accidentally fell backwards!OOPS! Boy did we have fun. I just love his cute little bum! I want to pinch it everytime I see it!! Bath Time is definitely a hit in our home!!



Booduh wanted to join in on all the fun!!!

I thought that was a cool picture of the water going down his face!There goes one of those slips! OOPS!

BIG SMILE!! So Fresh and so Clean!Playing with his best friend after a nice bath!
GOT 'EM!!!

6 comments:

Mindy Widdowson said...

Hey Whit-
Fab Pictures of Crew! What a beautiful baby boy. He is so happy in all of his pictures. Isn't it nice to have a baby who is happy to roll with Mommy and Daddy's lifestyle? Motherhood suits you! :)
Love,
Mindy

Kelie said...

I can't believe he's almost 7 months!!! He is getting so big and so dang cute! fun tubby time!!

Anonymous said...

Whit, he is soooo much fun! I love his chubby face!

Beck said...

I cant believe how cute Crew is. He is getting so big. Freak it has been a long time since I got my hair done. Geez I need to come see you.

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

Hey Whitney-
Your little one is so cute. how old is he now? my kids love to take baths also. they grow up to fast.
nat

Unknown said...

How cute he is!!! That's good he'll let you pour water on his face...Carter hates water even on the back of his head! Ha ha...well, I just use Photoshop to make my scrapbook pages and I use a company called MyPublisher for printing books. They're very reasonably priced compared to everyone else I've seen! Oh and I get a lot of free digital scrapbooking stuff from shabbyprincess.com