Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!



I just wanted to tell the Father's in my life how much I love and adore them! My dad is probably the most amazing man(other than my husband of course) that I have ever known! He is such a great father and grandfather! We love him so much! I love you Naners!!! Nick's father is such an amazing father as well. We are so blessed to have such amazing men to look up to in our lives! But I really just want to focus on my husband! This is his first Father's Day! I am so grateful to have such an amazing man who loves me and loves his little boy more than words can say. Nick is such an amazing father. He can't wait to get home everyday to play with Crew and just see his smiling face. Nick was born to be a dad! And what a great dad he is! I love you babe!!! You are so amazing and I am so glad we have such an amazing little one as our very own!!! Happy Father's Day!!! I love you!

8 comments:

Ryan said...

And the "amazing" count is .................... 7! I think you could have used the word at least 10 times overall. (<--- just teasing. lol)

Ryan said...

nope ... count again. Still 7.

Ash said...

Whit too stinking cute. He looks a lot like his daddy. Darling. Great tribute to Nick. I will miss ya. Have a great trip.

Mindy Widdowson said...

You guys have one cute little boy!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

So lets do lunch next week... What do ya say to that? And look at my old post in dec 2007 to see what happened to our house.

Abigail said...

so....you knew Allison had a baby right?.............................................................Yah she did.

Staci said...

yeah nick and yeah to "amazing" I think it's one of the most amazing descriptive words there are. Thank you for haircut!! I signed up to do that thing at archivers, let me know if you want me to sign you up too or what!! Hope you get an amazing tan!

Blissful & Domestic said...

hey can you view my blog? If not e-mail me Paps4u@aol.com