Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lake Powell Virgin....

Yes, that is right! I went to Powell for the very first time this past week! What an amazing & beautiful part of this earth!!! I LOVED IT! Crew and I got to go with Nick's parents, sister (Kerri), Kerri's family, and my niece, Lexi! What a great time we had. It was fun to get to bond with everyone in such a beautiful place. While we were there Crew made some big milestones! He got his very first TOOTH! I couldn't believe it! The best part is... I didn't even discover it! Kerri did!! What a great mom I am!! He wasn't acting to crazy but then after we figured it out I thought back and he was acting a little fussier than usual, but I thought it was just the blasted heat. NOPE! So good thing I brought my handy Motrin. Can't go anywhere without that. After getting that in him he was back to his happy go lucky self...my little boy! Crew also started to say, "DADA". I am almost positive it's because I kept saying, "Where is your dada?" Nick sure does love that he is saying that first!! NOT FAIR! Next time no other words will come out of my mouth but "MAMA"!!! Just Kidding! I love that he says "Dada" as well! We are so proud of our little guy! He sure loves the water and wants to be in it every second he can! I can't wait til he can go tubing with me! I am QUEEN of the tubes! It was a blast! Last year I didn't get to tube cause I was Prego. So this year I am trying to make up for lost time! Needless to say we had a lot of fun with the family but sure wish Nick could have been there to enjoy these experiences with us! Next time, Babe! We took tons of pictures with my camera because my mother in law dropped hers in the water! OOPS!!!! Not the place you want to lose anything, cause it's never coming back!! Thanks Kerri & Dave for the best time in Powell ever, esp. for mine and Crew's first time! Everything was FABULOUS! Enjoy the slideshow!


3 comments:

Kelie said...

what a fun trip to powell!! so beautiful! and yay for first teeth! such a big boy! love ya!

Ash said...

Whit you look amazing your pictures. I am never listening to you again.

Beck said...

Those are some gorgeous pictures!