Monday, February 25, 2008

Congrats Peck!!

So this last week I flew down to Vegas, with Crew of course, to surprise my family with a little visit. When we arrived we went straight over to my sister's Paralegal Graduation ceremony. When we got there everyone was so surprised, Kennedy even cried! It was great! My family hadn't seen Crew or I since he was just a few days old. Everyone was so surprised and excited to see baby Crew. My grandparents hadn't ever met him, so that was a real treat. I think we surprised Kennedy the most cause when we walked in her face went white and she started to cry! She loves her nephew so much, she asks for pictures of him every single day! SO CUTE! So this is the reason I am writing, to tell my sister how much I love her and how proud Nick and I are of her accomplishment in graduating from Paralegal school in just 6 months! AMAZING! My sister is such an amazing person. She will do most anything for anybody! Especially me!! I love her so much and am so happy to see her fulfill her dreams and desires. I miss her so much and wish that she lived closer. That will be in due time I hope! Peck, I love you!!! Congratulations! For those that are wondering why I call her Peck, it's cause when we were younger we would watch the movie, Willow, and there is a part in there where the robber guy is hanging in a cage and starts calling Willow, Peck. So for some odd reason we started calling her that, and it has stuck for almost 13 years or more. We love our Peck! Here are some cute pictures from her graduation. You can tell who the first granchild was. Kaitlyn wanted to be in every picture! Gotta love her!

Kennedy was by far the youngest one to graduated in her class!

Great Grandma & Pa Waite with 3 of their great grankids! Aidan just loved Crew. It was like they were buddies up in heaven. They are only 15 weeks apart. So cute!
Grandpa and KK! Best buddies!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Cute pictures Whit! I am so glad you got to go down there. Your sister is beautiful like you!