Sunday, February 10, 2008

Introducing....

Rachel Thurston Photography! WOW, is all I can say. Rachel is one of Nick's closest friends from way back in high school! She is one of the most talented photographers I know. She took some of the most amazing pictures of Crew! There are so many absolutely adorable pictures that I had a hard time choosing just one.... so here are a few of my favorites!!! If you would like to see more of her photos (on her blog there are more pictures of Crew too!!) or get some pictures taken by her go to.... www.rachelthurston.com
Rach you ROCK! Thanks again for the lifetime keepsakes! We will treasure them forever!!





8 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey Guys. Im glad you are in the blogging world now. :) These pictures are so cute. He is such a cute boy. We miss you guys!!!!

Staci said...

Hello my friend!! Glad you are part of the family blogs!! I think you might be in last place..are we still in for Mon? Love ya and the beautiful pics of your babe!!

Trish said...

Whit - welcome to the bloggin' world! Okay...I just can't get over how stinkin' cute that Crew is! So beautiful. I'm adding you on to my list of blogs right now! xoxo

Danielle&Lincoln said...

I am so GLAD that you finally did a blog. It is about dang time. Welcome.

Lac said...

You need to put a picture of Crew's room on here, it's so darling. You did a really great job on it! I couldn't picture it in my head at all when my Mom told me the colors, but it turned out really adorable.

lac

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Hi Nick-
Lacie told me that you are finally blogging! Your little boy is adorable and I'm sure your wife is too. I hope all is well...
Ashley Canick Aoki

Ash said...

Whit you put your blog together Yeah! It looks sooooo good. Your a pro, and I think you have the most friends by just barley becoming a blogger! Love you Whit! Time to workout.

Julie said...

Hi Nick and Whit, Theses pictures are so dang cute! Yeah be careful this whole blogging thing is really addicting. I sometimes I have to remember that I have kids and I should be taking care of them instead of spending all day on the computer.