Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tag You're It!!

Okeedokee! So I was tagged by my good friend, Nikki Tolman. Read ahead, and it will explain. A.)The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B.)Each player answers the questions about themselves. C.) At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago: Ten years ago I was 14 years old!!! I was just about to get my drivers permit! Scary... watch out!!!
2. 5 things on my to-do list today: Feed Crew every 3-4 hours, chill with my family ( I am in Veags right now), make my delicious Buffalo Wings, watch Lost, & call my husband!
3. What snacks do I enjoy: Oreo's in milk, pretzels, cinnamon rolls, dried mangos, & basically any gummy candies!
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: I would buy my dream home ( I have everything written down to the exact layout!!), pay off cars, travel for months at a time, buy vacation homes, get a personal trainer, hairstylist, makeup artist, cook, etc... basically I would be a white Oprah!!
5. 3 bad habits: Ok so are these habits that my husband says I have or that I think I have? I will go with myself.. ok so, I sometimes get this scratch in my throat and I make this sound that everyone seems to hate, but hey it gets the job done and gets it done fast!! I love to sleep, so that could be good and bad on its own. Finally, I HATE cleaning the bathroom and putting away the laundry. It will sit in the dryer for days!! Not joking.
6. 5 places I've lived: Las Vegas, NV; Sandy, UT; Draper, UT; Lehi, UT; & Idaho Falls, ID
7. 5 jobs I've had: Tanning Salon Front Desk, Executive Assistant, Retail Sales, & Hair Stylist... the only one that has really lasted more than 1 year!!
8. 5 thing people don't know about me: Let's see... I am really shy!! Ok that was a lie, I am trying to think of things cause I am pretty much an open book!! Not to many people know that I might want to adopt a child one day. I was my High School Jr. class President. I didn't go to my Senior Prom. Ok not cause I didn't get asked... it's a long story! I can't wait to see Nick's boat accident in slow motion in Heaven, I just have to see it for myself. I make Nick sing duets with me! (Alladin- A whole new world... Moulin Rouge- most all of the songs on that CD... ETC!) And last but not least I graduated with Honors and at the top of my class!!! OH YEAH!
Ok, so I am now going to tag Amanda, Allison, Holly, Kelie, Staci, & Ashlee. I LOVE YOU ALL!

4 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I am totally laughing cause that noise you make when you scratch your throat it totally does get the job done.... I do it too and it drives Jason insane :>

Unknown said...

Ummm...you're in Vegas and haven't called me!!! You little whore...You better bet I'll be calling you tomorrow! I will stalk you...I swear! And you should've put wiping boogers on people's white pillowcases as one of your bad habits ;) Ha ha

Staci said...

HI!! I can't believe you went to vagas!! What about our plan?? I just made a post today so I will complete your tag in the next few days!! I love you and miss you twin sis! I loved your post:) Please travel safe! We don't want any puppies flying out of any windows:)

Ben & Sheri said...

Whit I was my Jr. class president too! Thats fun.