Thursday, February 7, 2008

NICHOLAS CREW ODOM




We are happy to announce the birth of our son, Crew! He was born on December 2, 2007 weighing 7 lbs. He came into this world so happy and healthy! Especially for being 3 weeks to the day early! We love him so much! Crew is growing so fast, I can hardly believe that he is 2 months now! Nick seems to think he is 2 years old cause he tries to tickle him all the time and I try to tell him that he isn't going to laugh yet!!! Silly dad! Nick just loves his boy so much and you can see it in everything he does. What a blessing it is to have such an amazing husband and father for my children! He doesn't even mind changing the biggest blowouts either!!! #1 Dad!!! Crew's older "brother", Booduh is one of his biggest fans ever! Well I can't say at the very beginning he was, but now he is!! He use to use Crew as his stool to jump onto things! So naughty! Booduh thought Crew was the invisible man! He now loves to go kiss him when he is crying! It is so precious!!Well this is the start of our blogging experience! Can't wait to post more!!! I am afraid I will be addicted so watch out!!!

5 comments:

Lac said...

Looks like your computer finally let you post a picture!! Fantastic! Anyway- I love that picture of Crew, he's so stinkin' adorable. It was good to get to see you and Nicky last night, seems like forever since I had. Mucho love

Ciao

Lacie

Blissful & Domestic said...

Hey this is Danielle Wagasky. Holly told me about your blog...Your little boy is so precious and the pictures were gorgeous! What an amazing photographer you had. Well crew is gorgeous and I am glad we can keep in touch through our blogs.

Nikki said...

You know I love that little Crew. I could kiss him all over, even though I think he is a spittin' image of Nick. =)

Ash said...

Whit he is so stinkin Cute! I love little Crew!

Jill said...

Hey Whitney! You baby is so adorable, congrats!!