Thursday, July 31, 2008

7 Months and counting....

Some of the fun things about Crew at 7 months:
-He LOVES his mommy and daddy
-He LOVES to play with Booduh, and Booduh loves it too!(maybe not AS much)
-He LOVES to eat "real" food
-He has 2 teeth and 2 more coming in
-He sleeps for 12 hours at night
-He rolls every where or scoots on his cute little bum
-He tries to crawl but ends up doing some crazy yoga poses. They are pretty impressive
-He went on his first camp-out this month
-He makes a really funny face when he eats mashed potatoes, he makes a puking noise as well! It is HILARIOUS!
-He is a little ham when we go out in public. Smiles at everyone and I mean EVERYONE!!
-HE IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!! I love you Crewzer!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Phew..... I thought I was going to see a pregnancy ticker. And I was gonna say, "WHAT?????" lol.

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

I can't believe he is 7moths... what the heck? Time flies! What a cutie! Aren't their little personalities so sweet!!

Lac said...

He loves his Aunt Lacie!!!

Kelie said...

oh my gosh whit!!! He is getting so big...he looks like a little man! he's adorable! wow, time is going by too fast! miss you so much! so glad I got to talk to you today! love you!

Chris & Jessi said...

Hey girl, I too thought PREGNANCY when I saw that title. The sad thing is it is already hard to remember what Jordan was like at 7 months :( He is so big now its crazy and it goes way too fast. My hair was really long in some of those pictures. I had not cut my hair since high school, then when I went to Texas in March, Holly was like I'm cutting it. She is amazing, and I was almost sick to my stomach but now its above my shoulders and I love it and can't wait for her to do it again. But I always have to wait so long because she lives far and I don't know or I do not trust many others to touch my head. Its weird because Scooter is like a man now. He lives with his girlfriend in this major small but major expensive apartment right on the beach, jealous yeah me.

Beck said...

He is too cute! Little Crew is getting so big. I missed you on my girls weekend. You will have to join in next time. :)