Sunday, July 27, 2008

Working out & Dieting to look like this:


OK so maybe not JUST like this, but you know what I mean! (Look at her abs! Can I please have an order of those? I know the picture is a little scandalicious but I had to post it!) Now is crunch time! I have 2 more weeks until I go on a cruise and I need to lose another 10-15 pounds! I am so afraid I won't hit my goal. I have been working so hard to reach it! If I lost even 10 pounds I would be thrilled. 15 would be FANTASTIC! I would be as thin as I was in High School! I will get there don't you worry but the question is can I get there in 2 1/2 weeks? So any of you who want to try to tempt me with going out to eat or eating crap, NO THANK YOU! These next 2 weeks are "Hell weeks!" That is what I like to call them! So if anyone wants to go workout, walking or whatever, CALL ME! I will go! I'll keep you posted on how I do when the 2 1/2 weeks are over.
** PS I had to post this so I had something to help motivate me. If I don't keep to my word, EVERYONE that reads this will know! How embarrassing would that be?**

8 comments:

Chris & Jessi said...

You are crazy, get that HOT girl off your screen. 75% of her is fake, air brushed, and she has the money to look that freaking good. In my dreams too, but do not over do it girl, you need to be careful. Do it in a healthy way, don't be stupid, thats all Im going to say about that. One more, where are you guys going on your cruise? FUN!

Six years, no joke. I got married at 19, had a kid at 21, and here I am still with only one kid and everyone else that came after me has caught up AND surpassed me. Oh well.

Unknown said...

WHIT!!!! Holy crap woman!!! How are you???? I am so glad you found me!!! Your son Crew is so adorable! And you are still so beautiful!!! Yay!!! Hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog! Can't wait to keep in touch girl!!!

Abigail said...

no you can't lose 10 pounds in two weeks. that is almost a pound a day. Pretty much impossible and if you do lose it its water and you will gain it all back in no time. Sorry to burst your bubble. The slower you lose it the better chance you have of keeping it off. drink alot of water. Eat oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast and eat some kind of fish or chicken for dinner. Whit, your crazy to think you can lose that much in so little time. YOur beautiful how you are..I work with these type of people ever day and it is just an illusion.

Nikki said...

MMMMMM...hmmmmmmm.. That woman's body is amazing! Post it on your fridge and pantry. That will help you when you eat. But, remember to eat healthy! None of this fasting, crazy diet crap! Eat low sugars, anything green and tons of H20.... good luck!

Angie said...

You may be an answer to my prayers, Whitney! Although, I might not be an answer to yours. I have been looking for a workout partner for months. The bad news is that we are going to be gone for the next 2 1/2 weeks on vacay! Please CALL ME when you guys get home from your cruise so that you and I can get busy. We'll shed your cruise food, maintain your hot bod; and start whipping mine into shape!! Best of luck: "You can do eet!"

Ryan said...

Just whatever you do, DON'T post a picture of you posing like this when you get to your goal. ;-) But go get 'em Whit! I think I hear the Rocky Theme playing for you. lol.

Ash said...

Wow whit! K I have 4 days of tennis this week and then next week only 1 so I want to workout with you next week. Love the picture by the way. But remember you were the one who told me to be reasonable. Your amazing Whit. To me you look so great right now. I love ya.

~Natalie~ said...

Man I wish I could look like that. Your little guy is so cute.