Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The big 2-4!!!

Happy Birthday to me!! Yeah! I had my 24th birthday yesterday. What a great day I had! The day started out CRAZY! Literally crazy! I was startled when I heard Booduh barking and then BAM! I was being pulled out of bed and a bad shoved over my head. When just then I heard familiar voices. Ashlee and Staci! They were really trying hard to disguise their vocies but it really wasn't working! Ha ha! I hear Staci, in the funniest male impersonation voice I have ever heard say, " You haven't paid you HOA fees. We are taking you to jail." I couldn't help but to almost laugh. it was really funny! I was telling them I think they were in my dream that night and then I hear Ash say, in a males voice as well but a little bit more twangy, "We are not your friends. Where is the nearest jail? You are getting taken there, lady!" Ok now at this point I am still trying to wake up and also I can't see where I am going. So I ask them if i can take off the bag around my head. There it was the huge laugh I was waiting for! So I took the bag off and they are laughing so hard. I still don't know what time it is. So I look at the dashboard and it reads, 5:22am! WHAT? These girls are seriously crazy! Did they really get up at 5am to take me to breakfast? What amazing friends I have! You two are simply the BEST EVER! To make it even better I had no shoes or bra on, and my teeth weren't brushed! Needless to say I looked HOTT! Staci made me look even better when we got to IHOP. She proceeded to put a million ponytails all over my head. I don't have the picture but when I do, I'm not sure I will even show it! I sure have seen better days! ha ha! I love you girls! Thank you so much for being such amazing friends!! So I got back home and try to go back to sleep by now it is 7am and Crew is still asleep, so why not try right? Well I got another hour and that was it. I got ready and then a few of my close girlfriends went out to lunch at Olive Garden! Love the O.G.! Salad and bread sticks, what else can a girl ask for? We had fun hanging out and eating great food! That is until our waiter aged me. He told me he didn't believe me that I was 24. So I asked how old he thought I was and he said 26. It's not that much older but come on!! Does he see some wrinkles I can't? JERK! He then said it was not because I looked older but because I carry myself better than any other 24 year old he knows. Which is nice of him, but it still doesn't get him out of being a jerk for aging me!!! After a great afternoon with my girls Nick came home and we took Crew to his sister, Lacie's, house. She was nice enough to watch him for a few hours while we went out. We went to Jordan commons and watched "Hancock". We liked it. It wasn't the best movie we have seen in a while but it was good! Will Smith is always funny! Then Nick took me to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I can eat just the rolls for an entire meal! They are the best out of any steakhouse I have been too! LOVE THE ROLLS! We enjoyed a great night out! One question. Why is it that when parents don't have their kids and have time together that most of their conversations revolve around their kids? I guess it is cause we just adore Crew so much that we never want to stop talking about him! Keeping him close!! After we picked up Crew we headed home to play the Wii! Yep, Nick got me the Wii for my birthday! I was so excited! I love Wii sports! So much fun. He also got me Guitar Hero 3! I'm not very good but you better believe I will be practicing everyday!!! Thanks babe for a great day and being a great husband!!! We will have lots of great nights playing with the Wii! (Get your mind out of the gutter!) Thanks to all my great friends for a memorable birthday!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! My girlfriends at lunch! You all look so dang cute! Thanks for coming!


We got bored in the theater before the movie! Aren't we so hot? Especially in the last one!!!
Texas Roadhouse! Yummy!

Flowers my mom and dad sent me! Thanks! They smell just as amazing as they look!

10 comments:

Lac said...

So glad you had a great BDAY! I loved watching Crewser! He's my guy! LOVE HIM! Well at least all the people who remembered your day made it so great that it made up for all the ass heads who forgot! I love you sunshine, have fun being OLD! HA! HA! Woohoo! And you tell me the time and place for Mamma Mia and I am there, singing as loud as I can get away with!

Nikki said...

lol... you need to check out Stac's blog. There might just be a gorgeous picture of you at 5:00 am from yesterday! I wish I could have been there to play with you guys! I love you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds perfect to me (olive garden, texas roadhouse, and the wii- all my favorites)

oh yeah, I have been meaning to get your number b/c my sister lives in Lehi and is looking for a new hair stylist and I mentioned you.....if thats ok will you email me your # ( egbertrj814@aol.com)

Bree aka Breeza said...

Hi Whit! HAPPY B-DAy! Well....since I wasn't invited to the "close friends" birthday luncheon, I guess I will have to take you out to a BFF exclusive lunch huh?! Teasing, but serious ;) LOVE YOU THE MOST!

Ash said...

Whit I was so anxious to hear how the rest of your night went. Amazing I would have to say. Way to go Nick. What a sweet birthday present. I am so glad you had a great birthday. Love ya Whit. Watch out for those cops again!

Chris said...

I heard the waiter actually thought that you were "28?" Hah, that's what you get for always making us 30 year olds feel old! I'm glad to hear that you had a good b-day, Stace and I will have to come over and we can have a Wii bowling showdown!

Kelie said...

Glad you had such a great birthday! such cute friends to do that for you! I am so glad I was able to see you while I was there! wish it was more often! love you mucho!!!

Beck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beck said...

Alright all I have to say is SPOILED! :) haha! Happy Birthday Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Happy B-day Whit. Sorry we missed it!