Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Life In Google Images!!

If you want to do this (which I would love it if you did) please post in my comments that you completed it so we, (me and the readers of this blog) can view yours.
This is how the game works..

For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only.
You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers.

Alrighty then, Here's mine:

My Age:

My Name:

My Pets Name:
And if you spell his name how we do, BOODUH, this image shows up!!! AMAZING! It's actually him!!
My Child's Name: ( He actually goes by his Middle name!!! His first name is Nicholas!!)
My Husband's Name: (He actually goes by his Middle name as well!! Which is Nicholas but this is his real name!)
My Favorite Place to Travel:

My Favorite Object:
My Favorite Animal:

My Favorite Food:

My Favorite Drink:


My Favorite Color:

Town I Grew Up In:

A Previous Pet:
Town I Live In Now:
Past Love:
My Grandmothers First Name (on mom's side):
My Screen Name: ( My screen name is my full name and this is what popped up ... no joke!!!)
1st Job:
Current Job:
What I Studied In College:



NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!!!!

2 comments:

Beck said...

That looks like tons of fun...at first I was thinking there is no way Jack Bauer is your age. haha! And then I caught on your 24. Too funny.

jrbischoff said...

If its helpfull I posted mine on my page...