Thursday, September 4, 2008

How many of ME??

OK so I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was pretty cool. I am always interested in how many people have the EXACT same names! And here is what they had to say for our families names!

WHITNEY ODOM:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
10
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


NICHOLAS ODOM:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
55
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

(So as you probably know Nick's first name is Larry but has NEVER gone by it. So I looked up Larry Odom and there were 119 people in the USA with that same name. One being his dad!)

CREW ODOM:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

I love that we have the one and ONLY Crew Odom!! He rocks!! Or maybe I do for being original!! :) Except now I am hearing more people use Crew and it is starting to BUG me! Oh well!

6 comments:

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Whoa, that is weird! I'm gonna have to do that for my name. No one will probably have my same name because I am such a unique individual!! HA HA! Looks like your trip was amazing!! I need a vaca!!

Staci said...

One Crew!! Yeah!! I love the pic of the sleeping..thanks for hanging with me:) You looked amazing yesterday..just in case i didn't let ya!!

Sara said...

So funny... I was ramdonly looking at Rachel Thurstons blog, cause I went to school with her little sis and wanted to check it out! And who do I see? Your beautiful face!! What are the chances? Very cute pictures! That girl is amazing!

Ash said...

Whit so fun. I want to do this. Love it for Crew boy. Thanks for letting me watch him yesterday. He is so sweet. That officer did want to date us, I have decided. Good thing we got gas huh! Memories. Thanks for that one.

Shar Chavira said...

so fun! me and crew are both in the same boat! I only have 1 or fewer too...but lets be honest...Sharlyn...how many times have you heard that one? Crew is a great name...too bad you took it first :)

Anonymous said...

Good words.