Tuesday, September 23, 2008

To Grandma's House We Go

I have to admit I LOVE going to my in laws! Not a lot of people can say that, but I feel so blessed that I can! I love to go over there for a lot of reasons but one great reason is that my mother in law always has something up her sleeve and I always leave there learning a thing or two! Yesterday we made bread. The best bread I have ever had! And it's way healthy for you! We also sat there and looked at all the family photos! Gotta love those! And best of all she LOVES CREW! I am sure she loves all her 19 grand kids but I love that she is always SUPER happy to see Crew! It sure does help that he dang cute!! Thanks mom for a great afternoon! I always enjoy our time together!!! LOVE YOU!

ISN'T SHE SO DANG CUTE? Sure doesn't look like she could have 19 ALMOST 20 grand kids!

Always eating at grandma's house! YUMMY!

1 comment:

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

Hey Whitney,
I also love to go to my in-laws. I have such a good relationship with my mother-in-law.We only live five min. from them so we are there a lot. Your guy is getting so big.