Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sunday DRIVE

It's almost a tradition in our household to go on a Sunday drive. It doesn't really matter where we go, we just get in the car and GO! This past Sunday Crew and Booduh were lovin' life! The windows were rolled down and the breeze was in our hair! Take a look for yourself! Need I say more!?!


OH yeah.... my new do!!! Do you like it? I LOVE IT! It is so different from what I have ever had. I love the violet undertones in the color and I am getting use to the bangs and LOVE them! PS My hair isn't done in the slightest so no worries it does look A LOT better than this!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair!!!! Thanks for keeping track of me lately. You rock my friend!!! XoXOXo

Anonymous said...

No its actually me, Nikki, not Eric.

Lac said...

Love the bangs! So cute!

Staci said...

LOVE IT!!!!

P.S. said...

Love you hair!!! Will you cut some bangs for me?
I asked this girl to cut my bangs last time I got my hair cut and she said maybe I should do it when my face thins out!!!

Beck said...

Yep your hot! As usual :) Buddah looks awesome with his hair blowing in the wind. hillarious!

Shannon said...

You two are so cute, seriously! So fun, I didn't know that about you. I so am wanting to go on a big Fall drive right now,. You have inspired me. Yes, love your hair. :)

Sarah said...

Hot mama!!

Sunday drives are one of my favs too....love the picture of buddah!

Kelie said...

gotta love that booduh boy!! I so wish we could have stopped by on our way out of town. But I was so glad that you came to the blessing so we could see you guys! Thanks again! love you and miss you!!!

Shar Chavira said...

I totally laughed so loud when I saw booduh's head out the window. he cracks me up...I love doggies. And LOVE your new hip hair!