Friday, September 19, 2008

OLD SCHOOL!

Just take a look at the GLAMOROUS pictures of us if we were to have been in High School in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, & NOW! I think we look pretty dang sexy! Don't you?


OK this last one is the freakiest! Who do I look like? If anyone knows me well they know that this photo looks IDENTICAL to my MOMS High School Picture! CRAZY!!!! That one was for you mom! How funny is that!?!?! To have some of these fun pictures done of yourself go to www.yearbookyourself.com It's a BLAST FROM THE PAST!

5 comments:

Danielle&Lincoln said...

Whit... That has got to be the funniest thing that I have EVER seen. I was laughing so hard.

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!!! SO dang funny! Where do you find this stuff whit?? Sandi and I laughed histerically at these! You're awesome whit!!!!

Kelie said...

some HOT stuff!!!! loving these pics! Just catching up on your cute family...and missing you!! Hope all is well. Love you!

Beck said...

You know your hot when you look good in all the decades :)

Ash said...

Whit these are the best pictures ever. You look amazing in all of them. How was your weekend with Kennedy?