Tuesday, September 23, 2008

There is ALWAYS A FIRST!

One of my favorite things to do is be OUTSIDE! I love walking and just being out in the great weather we have here! So Nick & I decided that we would take Crew to the "park" by our house for the first time as a family. It's a very small park, no swings or anything but good enough for Crew to go nuts on! And boy did he! He absolutely LOVED IT! That is until he fell and hit his head so hard that it instantly bruised and looked like he was starting to grow a horn from his forehead! SO sad! FIRST time that happened and surly not the last! He cried for about 2 minutes and then went to go back for some more war wounds!! Here is a look at our afternoon at the park! ( PS Yes we all look really nasty! We didn't take showers or get ready AT ALL that day! It's the weekend do we really have to??)

2 comments:

Beck said...

How fun! I love days at the park. Dont worry about his goose egg. He's a boy. There will be MANY MORE where those come from. But boys will be boys. They are tough!

BTW you are so sweet to give me a "pamper day" You seriously are too cute. I would love to take you up on that. Not only will you make me cute but I get to hang out with you. It would be a perfect day! :)

Lac said...

How fun for you guys! Crew looks so stinkin' cute! I miss the little man! Come see me!